Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Summer House


We were surprised to see the horses back in the field at Greenmount! Unfortunately we couldn't stop to greet them because Lola was barking like a maniac, but we'll return when the weather clears up, leaving Lola at home. We walked up the side of the field to the nature trail area and Mark lead me down a path which we've not taken before, it sort of just cuts off into a dead end, but we found some ruins along the way and I am wondering if they're the ruins of the summer house?



The ruins are sheltered in the woodland and even though it's only bricks it does give off a creepy vibe! I swear I can see a face in one of the photographs, I'll label which one below.
Look at the bottom right hand corner...ghost!!


No comments:

Post a Comment